Monday 24 March 2014

My MBA Journey

     I got accepted at the University Malaysia Kelantan as part time student for 2 and half years Master in Business Administration program and there I put an end to my dreams of further study in MBA. That was last 2 years and I haven't regretted my decision since.



    When I started my MBA, well I should say after 3 months started MBA, I realized that I am still not clear why I need an MBA or in what area I wanted to specialized. I had my doubts, I always vague about MBA. Academic give pressure in the first year, and there is no easy way to say this, is tremendous. However, every subjects give new knowledge and experience to me. Studying MBA to me is the natural process of getting a validation and new knowledge and skills about business. After all our daily life is also about business rite!!. The MBA journey so far has been a voyage of self-discovery and improvement.  


With Classmates

With Dr. Suhaimi - Business Law


No comments:

Post a Comment